Tuesday, October 18, 2011

6th street design school

 6th street design school is one of my daily reads, and I was totally in awe when I saw these pictures.
from Kristen Krason, these are the images of the new Adore magazine, Yes I am late to check it out Adore magazine, I have been laying under a rock!

The colors, the view and the LAMPS, amazing



I wanted to say thank you to Kirsten, She was the first one to believe in my blog and to add it on to her blogroll. She is a wonderfull blogger, decorator and mom, all together a great example for me.


3 comments:

Coley said...

What a sweet shout-out. I love her blog too :) Can't wait to browse around yours!

Unknown said...

Love me some Kirsten...I get to see her for Alt in January yay!

designchic said...

Love her and her blog, and the first image is amazing!! Thrilled to find and follow your blog ~